Do you have any questions?
Please do not hesitate to contact us. Our sales department is available to answer any questions you may have. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will answer you as soon as possible.
All purchases on our website are made in USD.
- Is your website secure? Is it safe to order?
- This website is 100% secure and meets all American standards for transaction security, just like any serious E-commerce website.
The website you are visiting is hosted on an HTTPS server (the little green padlock on the left side of the URL of this page is there to remind you).
Most websites only secure their "shopping cart" and everything related to the payment of the orders. On this website, ALL PAGES are secured and cannot be hacked or be targeted by malicious software.
We have also hired the services of the WORLD leader in website protection (TRUST), which monitors all the data passing through this website every second (you'll find McAfee's software on every page).
Lastly, for payments, we use Stripe, which is the reference when it comes to secure online transactions.
In summary, browsing and ordering on www.tigershape-shop.com is 100% safe and secure.
- I placed an order over 15 days ago and I haven't received anything yet.
- Yes, this is normal. Delivery times usually take between 10 to 15 days, however it can take up to 20 days depending on unexpected events at the post office and the holiday season.
To do this, you must contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com indicating your name and the number of your order.
- Why has the tigershape website not been online for several months?
- On May 9, 2021, Tigershape website was hacked by malicious and jealous individuals. The entire website, pages, products, collections and themes have been destroyed. We spent several weeks fixing the situation, republishing the website in mid-August 2021. The site is now out of danger, secure and the hackers have been sued by our lawyers.
The good Tigershape mood took over the situation, to the delight of our customers !
We sincerely apologize for these technical issues and encourage all customers who have had delivery problems to come back to us through email.
- Micro fees were applied at the time of payment, why ?
- It is possible that depending on your type of credit card, our payment processor may apply additional micro fees at the time of your order.
The Tigershape Team